Friday, July 2, 2010

A Series of Unfortunate Events..

Well well well here we are again, As you can tell from the title.. things just seem to not being going my way sometimes.. A few things i guess one.. Work has slowed considerably. Which makes me grateful that i will be ending here in the next month. I have enjoyed this job. I have only made a few mistakes.. 1. I broke one window.. Lesson learned do not try to screw in a magnet to a window. it will crack and you will have to replace it. 2. Don't drill through a stud and which you can't see on the other side. you will drill through power cable and knock out power to basically the whole upstairs.. and the poor people will not be happy..
On a couple other notes besides work. My computer is slowly crashing piece by piece. The screen is going out.. you have to have it in the right position or it will be totally black. its CD drive has also decided to not work. And makes an awful noise when you try to use it.
But on a funner note! I have realized at around this time every year i have found i like to ride these things


I say this because i was thinking back on my mission when i rode this guy around the July 4th last year..




Not much else is going on! I have been spending most of my days up in Wasilla Alaska sitting and waiting for a job to come. i also find fun signs to read, like this one at Wasilla Lake



I also found Pinnacles street!!




Anyways that's my life since the last blog. I am sorry i am no good at updating this thing. You can thank Jason and Melissa for reminding me that its about time i update! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment