Well My Alaska trip has ended and I am enjoying life back in good old Evanston, Wyoming. Our trip From Alaska was quick but Long! We did a five day drive in 3 days.. The first day for the drive was a total of 700 miles. We drove from Anchorage to White Horse in Canada. We managed to fall asleep quickly after eating out $20 for two hamburgers and a drink. (I Know it was a rip off!!) Our second day was 900 miles! From White horse to Grand Prairie Canada in Alberta. We got into our hotel a little after two in the morning. We were all exhausted. car also reached 91,000 miles along this stretch. I had to drive until it was to that point i had to reach and that was it. The next day we woke up and talked about what we wanted to do for todays drive. We came to the conclusion. Lets drive till we don't want to drive anymore. That changed when we got to Montana. But before we got through the boarder we stopped in Cardston and Saw the temple there in its beauty!

After we leave Cardston we crossed the boarder in the US of A YES! i felt nice to be back home where the speed limit is something i feel comfortable with not in kilometers anymore! We then decided to make the rest of the drive back home. Still 14 hours away. But we were gonna do it. Dad And I tag teamed the rest of the drive. until we were almost to Utah then mom took over. We stopped at Melissa and Josh's for some breakfast. after that we hit the road once again. we got home at around 10 in the morning. But by that time i was so tired i couldn't sleep. so what did i do that day? I cleaned and washed my car. went for a bike ride and moved from one room upstairs to a room down stairs. That was quite the trip. hopefully to never be done again.
We had been home less than one day and we left for the Denson family camp out. We went out to Monte Cristo and got eaten alive by the bugs. but Kolter did enjoy his first camping trip and luckily didn't get bitten once! here he is just having a good old time!

Also during the camping trip i got to spend some time with my cousins Jordan, Nick and Josh and Steven down at the lake. It had been a really long time since i had been able to swim and jumped on the chance to finally go. So all of us loaded up in the truck and headed for Pine view to spend sometime on the beach.It was Beautiful day

After the camping trip i came home and got put to work ripping out my moms Lilac Bushes Or Trees.. Which ones do you think they are? Anyways here is the before and after


But As of the quick part. I have been able to find more time to get to the lake and jump on an opportunity to water ski! I have found i love this activity a bunch! My first time skiing was AMAZING and it was just out at sulfur creek.

I have also been working For Caryssa's Dad doing whatever he needs done. Mostly it has been doing Yard work! Its been nice to be able to be outside and love the sun! I mostly work in the morning and Late afternoon when its not so hot! but all in all I am just leaving the life and enjoying every thing that comes my way! Thanks for tuning in once again to The Randall Scandall! have a nice day!
No comments:
Post a Comment