Monday, August 30, 2010

My life in a brief nutshell..

Nothing much has changed since i last wrote on here. I am still working away. I have been busy though. I have found myself liking my job more and more. Mostly because i am not standing on top of some scaffolding. Which i was not to fond of because when the wind is blowing 90 MPH and not liking heights that about did me in. But as for now i have been laying down rocks and building some walls in front of some trees.



Pretty Snazzy huh? Although its not done yet, it still looks pretty good if you ask me. I have also gotten to spend sometime with Ella! She is bunch of fun. She continues to say my name Rady. Her and I have fun together which include drawing on the sidewalk. and jumping on the trampoline!



I also was able to try out a new Ski, Ken Goldig let me try out his Double Boot ski. It was a good ski, I skied for a good 15 mins. Needless to say I was so tired and shaking afterwards. I tried a second time but ended up wrecking very hard TWICE which is the first time i have wrecked in a very long while! but it was a good adventure. All in all my toe was the only part that started to bleed!!






Also this past month my best friend got married, Nate got married to a great girl named Samantha! I had the honor of being Nates Best man! It was a good wedding and wish the best for him and his new wife!




Other than that my life is pretty simple. Taking everything one step at a time! it is pretty awesome! Well love you all! take care!! signing out!

1 comment: