After Christmas Mom and Dad and I all flew down to Texas to spend some time with Paul and Erin, Matthew and Seth! it was a bunch of fun! We got out of Evanston At the right time. Because temperatures Dropped well below Zero. While we were enjoying 70 degree weather and picnics outside! While we were down there. We Helped paul Wire up his Surround sound. When it was all done it looked Slick!
The Jazz did win this game it was a good game I am Glad i went.The past few weeks have been good to me. I have made some good friends. My last week In Evanston I went to FHE and we talked about the meaning of Temples in our life and We made our Version of what the Evanston Wyoming Temple Will not look like. Ours was made out of Sugar Cubes and still was very tastey but wouldnt be so Structurally Sound.
I built the Fountain in the front. I didn't do much else but it is pretty sweet i think (no pone intended)if you didnt catch it before i said my last week in Evanston. Thats Right i have moved out! I am now presiding in town of Rock Springs Wyoming! College is now part of my life and I am enjoying it so far. Well not that I can take a shower without worrying so much (the worry is still there) that i will get a nasty foot fungus from the shower.
I have since Scrubbed all of the stuff gone! And all it took was a combination of SOS pads and Scrubbing bubbles. It is not as black now. but still a little bit. PHEW. My classes on the other hand are good I have a Public Speaking Class and A General Psychology class and Also and English and Math class. it was a be a good semester. I have a three day weekend every week! it will be awesome! I love it here so far!I forgot one major thing! before i left for school I went to the Auto Expo down in Sandy and I found some sweet new cars i would one day love to enjoy!
"oh and I forgot at the Jazz game I saw my good friend Jordan, who I haven't seen since we were kids! It was exciting :) "
ReplyDeleteThat was missing I felt it was needed in this update :P
Well Randy now that you are ruling Rock Springs or "presiding" over it anyway you are well on your way to enjoying those cars. Good luck buddy.
ReplyDelete