Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Funny Sayings!

Well well well here I am once again ashamed because I keep forgetting to update this thing called The Randall Scandall. Since I have been here in Rock Springs I have made a bunch of friends and had some pretty good adventures.
Since I have been here my friends and I have been keeping track of some of the funny or stupid things we say to each other. As they were said I would save all of these in my phone. It has since become the goal of everyone to NOT end up in the phone. Here are just a few of them. I hope you find them as funny as we do! have fun!

"Have you ever Plucked you Armpit hairs? IT HURTS WAY BAD!"
"Its like trying to like you ear"
"We need a pooper scooper to get rid of the pooper!"
"you don't want to know it might be worthy of the phone"
"I may touch your Butt but its not because I want to"
While being hit with a spoon :"Guys he is Spooning me!"
(I'll Spoon you harder!"

A simple conversation and how punctuation can make a difference!
"CRAP LESSON TOMORROW!"
"You have a crap lesson tomorrow?"
"I hope you already know how to do that!"

Some of those may not be so funny to you the reader BUT i find the way funny myself!
Amongst my friends that I have made here I met Rebecca Allred! She is a great girl and proud to call her my girlfriend! We have a ton of fun together and more often than not we are on the same Brain wave. Not to mention she is Beautiful.

Becca and I and our Friends Emma and Becca (yes it does get confusing) One Sunday we went for a drive to a park just outside of Rock Springs. We played on a pond on which we took this awesome picture on. The sun was in our eyes and we had to take it like 5 times so thats why we all look like we are laughing or crying! but good news! We got like 8 at the sun stare!!
Life is Great and I am loving the college life. OH and I have moved apartments! Its a much better environment! and its not so gross that I think i will catch a life threatening disease! So yay!
One the home front Mom and Dad bought a wonderful new 5th wheel trailer! I haven't seen it in person yet but i have some awesome pictures of it.
But other than all that Not much else is going on! Life is just going wonderfully! Well Thank you again! And I will not promise to update again soon but I will do it again eventually! Take Luck!

Signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment